Measure Your Website Performance with Google Analytics
Web Analytics Service : Tracking your online visitors from click to complete
What is Google Analytics?
“Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you’re more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.” – google.com
Our Google Analytics Services include:
- Installation of Google Analytics into your website
- Set-up of Goals
“Goal conversions are the primary metric for measuring how well your site fulfills business objectives. A goal is a website page which a visitor reaches once they have made a purchase or completed another desired action, such as a registration or download. Once you have set your goals, you’ll be able to see conversion rates and the monetary value of the traffic you receive.” – google.com
- Set-up of Conversion Funnels
“You can define a “funnel path” for each goal. A funnel path is the path you want visitors to take to reach a goal. Defining a funnel path allows you to monitor how frequently visitors who begin a conversion process actually complete it.” – google.com
- Set-up of Customised reports that can be delivered straight to your in-box. Reports can include:
- Website Traffic Volume
- Traffic Sources – where your traffic is coming from
- Goal conversion – traffic vs. how many sales / enquiries you received in total or from a particular source (excellent to measure the results from advertising campaigns)
- Geographic regions of your visitors
- Where your visitors are going on your website and how long they stay
- Google Adwords or Advertising Campaign Conversion Tracking – define your average cost per conversion for your Adwords campaign, email marketing or advertising campaigns.
- Set-Up of Filters to allow individual reporting for different areas of your website
- Set-Up of Advanced Segmenting - this can break down the data in each report to particular groups of visitors (eg. new visitors, returning visitors or visitors from a particular traffic source).