A new era in eCommerce has arrived..
Magento 2.0 builds on our open source heritage and provides unmatched flexibility to help you quickly create innovative shopping experiences tailored precisely to your business. The out-of-the-box performance is significantly faster, enabling you to meet rising consumer expectations. You will also appreciate the streamlined checkout experience, new product video feature, and responsive reference themes, all designed to increase engagement, conversion rates and sales.
An all-new, intuitive Admin user interface and efficient business user tools accelerate ramp-up time and increase productivity and agility for your entire team. Plus, you get access to a full roadmap of new features and functionality that will only be available on the Magento 2.0 platform.
What's New in Magento 2.0?
- Easier store management through redesigned, touch-enabled, backend interface
- Up to 60% faster catalogue performance with modernised technology stack & full page cache now standard
- Customisable grids for orders and products (inc. thumbnail images)
- Easier product creation
- Product Import / Export improvement
- Redesigned Checkout to best conversion practices
- New Front-End themes
- Code-Audited extensions
- Share your products in a more immersive way through integrated video
Key Facts about Magento 2.0
- Magento 2.0 is that it’s a new platform, not an upgrade. If you are already using Magento, then migrating your store to 2.0 will require a replatform & rebuild.
- Extensions that you use in your Magento site will not be compatible with Magento 2.0
- Magento 2.0 is a revolutionised code-base, developers who use Magento need to retrain in 2.0 – so you should therefore look to work with a Magento 2.0 Trained Solution Partner
- Magento 2.0 is available in both Enterprise & Community Edition, before moving to Magento 2.0 get advice on the right platform for you.
Are you Ready for Magento 2.0?
Find out with the M2 Readiness Assessment
If you already use Magento, migrating to Magento 2.0 will require a M2 Readiness Assessment. This is a process we follow to determine if Magento 2.0 is compatible with everything you need to operate your store.
As part of this process we evaluate extensions, integrations, store design and strategy to define the best path to Magento 2.0
Magento 2 Services
based on 38 customer reviews